Tuesday, September 29, 2015

14 days to Go!

Well, I had intended to update this every day...but two weeks later, here is an update on how I am doing my 30 days to do before I leave!

1) Drink a cherry limeade.

2) Go for a walk in a park.
3) Eat pumpkin cake with cream cheese frosting.

I celebrated my birthday a month early with a delicious pumpkin-y cake!
.
4) Watch TV
You can watch TV in Honduras, but I don't plan on having a TV or paying for cable

5) Spend with Alle and Keri.
Had a fun day together in Tulsa.  I am going to miss these two!
(I am not sure why I am not looking at the camera!)
6) Enjoy the amazing selection at Walmart.
7) Go to Hobby Lobby.
8) Eat at Sonic.
9) Take Pictures with Friends.

10) Have my traditional Christmas morning breakfast- Monkey Bread!
11) Do a craft with my mom.
12) Have coffee with Bev.
(This also satisfied "drink a Pumpkin Spice Latte")
13) Girls night with Camille and Stevy.
14) Window Shop in Utica Square.
15) Eat at Arby's.
16) Buy a frozen Pizza.
17) Hold a kitten.
It seems like there aren't as many cats in Honduras.  At least not as many tame ones.
18) Eat at Chick-fil-A.
19) Walk on wall-to-wall carpeting.
Floors in Honduras are almost always tiled.
20) Enjoy the goodness of Olive Garden.
21) Sleep in air conditioning.
22) Worship at my home church.
23) Make Swedish Meatballs with Lingonberry Jam.
24) Enjoy Fall foliage
25) Take a bath
26) Eat a donut.
27) Drink root beer.
28) Eat biscuits and gravy.
29) Wear fall clothing.
30) Drink hot chocolate.



No comments:

Post a Comment