Thursday, September 10, 2015

Counting Down the Days



The time for my departure is getting closer all the time, and I am starting to count down the actual days!  There are a lot of things I am excited to do once I get to Honduras (such as eat a baleada), but there are also things I will be "saying goodbye to" for the next 18 months.  Things like the changing of seasons, American holidays (or the ways we celebrate certain holidays), favorite restaurants, etc...

So I am coming up with a list of 30 things to enjoy during my last 30 days here.  Here area  few I have thought of, can you help me think of some others:

Eat pumpkin bread
Enjoy the amazing amount of choices at Walmart
Go for a walk in a park
Eat at Chili's
Take pictures with friends
Drink a Pumpkin Spice Latte
Watch Netflix

These are all things that I won't get to do in Honduras, or at least definitely less often as they are harder to come by.  So...I need some help with the list.  What can you think of?

No comments:

Post a Comment