And what's coming up? On May 4th I'll be speaking in southwestern Kansas, and I'll be there for a few days before and after. I am hoping to find more places to speak at while I am there and I hope to see lots of old friends while I am up there. That Sunday is looking full, but if you know of any Bible studies or midweek services that would be willing to have me come and share, I would be really grateful for your help! I'd also love to see any of you who live up there while I am visiting.
After my trip to Kansas my schedule is looking rather empty. Please pray with me that God would help me find opportunities. Also, if you can help me find new places and opportunities, that would be amazing! Some of the churches I have been to have been churches that I have attended and have known personally, but others have been ones that a friend had helped me get into. Please pray and ask God if He would have you have you ask your church if I could come and share what God is doing in Honduras!
5 Interesting Facts about Honduras:
1) Most of the population is Catholic, and the Virgin of Suyapa —represented by a tiny statuette— is considered the patron saint of Honduras. The Evangelical church is also seeing significant growth.
2) In addition to receiving gifts at Christmas, children are celebrated and receive gifts on 10 September, day of the Honduran Child.
3) The main export products are bananas, coffee and wood.
4) The languages used are Spanish, English, Garifuna, Miskito, and other indigenous languages.
5) After Austrailia, Honduras is the country with the most coral reefs. They surround the Bay Islands.