Sunday, November 30, 2014

The Last Few Days

There is SO much I am looking forward to telling you about the last few days, but right now I have so much running through my mind that I will wait until after I am back to share it with you.  However, I do want to keep you updated and share some photos with you.  I spent a few days at Escuela El Sembrador.  My time there was wonderful and I was able to be at the graduation and find out more current information about what is going on at the school.



I came back to Tegucigalpa (the capitol city which has been my "home base" for the trip) yesterday afternoon.  This morning we visited a ministry to children in Tatumbla.  The kids sang, recited Bible verses, played a game, and then they had Sunday school.  And they had a meal after Sunday school.






No comments:

Post a Comment