Tuesday, July 22, 2014

On the Road Again!

If you've ever chatted with a missionary, chances are you know that we do quite a bit of travelling (and if you didn't know that before, now you do!).  We travel around to share what God is doing in the part of the world in which we are called to serve.  As we go, we pray that God would provide churches and individuals to partner with us in prayer and financially.

This week, I have the privilege to be at Frost Bridge Wesleyan Holiness camp in Mississippi.  It's a great camp and I am really enjoying listening to the speakers and getting to know the people at the camp.  Tomorrow I will be sharing with the camp about the ministry I will be doing in Honduras.  Please pray with me for this time of sharing.

We (my mother came with me) drove 600 miles to be here and we got to see a lot of beautiful scenery.  Here is a picture from the Arkansas state line ( I wanted to get one by the Mississippi State line, but we couldn't find a place to pull off!).

By the sign at Frost Bridge- note how long ago it was founded!

No comments:

Post a Comment