Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Glad It Wasn't in a Covered Wagon!

Well...I made it to Oregon.  Fortunately for me it was in an airplane flying high above the mountains and rivers rather than in a covered wagon over the Oregon Trail.  I arrived Saturday evening, and I spoke at Woodburn Evangelical Church on Sunday (I had a short time of sharing in the morning service and I shared my full presentation in the evening service).  The church was wonderful and welcoming and I have enjoyed getting to know my hosts!

Yesterday my hosts for most of time here took me to see Multnomah Falls and Bonneville Fish Hatchery, which are both beautiful and interesting places!



The weeks before this have been quite hectic (hence the lack of blog posts), and I am grateful to have a relaxing week.  On Sunday I will be sharing at Happy Valley Evangelical Church.  Then on Thursday I will be sharing with Jennings Lodge Prayer Fellowship, and Saturday I will be sharing with the Men With Vision group at Oregon City Evangelical Church. I am so grateful for the opportunities to share as well as meet some wonderful people!

During this time I am working on plans to visit Pennsylvania and Kentucky this summer.  I would really like to add some more meetings to each trip, so I appreciate you prayers (and if you know anyone out there who could be a contact for me that would be a huge help as well!).

Thank you so much for your prayers!

No comments:

Post a Comment