Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Accepted!

May 17-18 I was in Marion, Indiana where I met with World Gospel Mission for Candidate Review Weekend.  It was a wonderful weekend of learning more about WGM and meeting the people of WGM.  There were eight other candidates there and we had a great time getting to know each other and share our passion for missions.

The next day I received word that I had been accepted.   I can't begin to tell you how excited I am for this news!  I have been praying for years to know God's will.

I have been appointed to the role of Missionary Disciple.  Rather than explain it myself, here is a link to the official description given by WGM (don't worry, it's a short one): http://www.wgm.org/page.aspx?pid=2659

I am exited to go to return to the WGM headquarters in Marion, Indiana in Mid July for CMS (Champion Migration Strategy) training.  It should be a great time of meeting other missionaries and staff and getting to see those I have met before.

I would love to put you on my prayer team.  If you would like to be on it please contact me.  You can contact me via facebook or email (SarahMayLarson@gmail.com).  Please send me your email address in the note so that  I can send you prayer letters.  I will be getting a WGM email account soon, but for now my gmail account is a great way to get a hold of me.  I also would love to be praying for you, so please let me know if you have prayer requests.

If you have any questions about missions or would like to learn more about going, giving, and praying.  I don't know that I would know all the answers to your questions, but I can help direct you to resources and people who can tell you more.

No comments:

Post a Comment